BrainPilots in Bend, Oregon is a locally owned brain fitness center. Starting in August, BrainPilots is seeking participants for a study to determine whether neurofeedback-based brain training beneficially impacts veterans - especially those exhibiting symptoms of insomnia, anxiety or stress.
- Seeking 15 volunteers; first come, first serve basis.
- Must be a veteran with symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, or stress.
- Brain training will take place approximately one hour per week over the ten week study.
- An initial meeting to review the procedures and study criteria will be held with the selected volunteers.
- Participants will be responsible for their own transportation.
To participate in the study, sign up online here or contact BrainPilots at 541-647-1224 for more information.
Note: This is not a medical or psychological treatment study nor is brain training considered treatment. This study is not sanctioned by the Veterans Administration.